Course: Troy Broussard – Core Campaigns
Categories: Copywriting, Email Marketing, Product For Sale
Tags: Troy Broussard – Core Campaigns
What is a campaign?
Campaigns are also called autoresponders or email sequences — all the same thing. A campaign is a series of emails that are pre-written and sent out on a “trigger”, automatically. So, in the example I already used, when someone buys something (the trigger), you send out one or more automated emails. That is an example of a simple campaign.
What are the campaigns about?
They cover all sorts of things. Some campaigns are marketing and promotional based, others are fulfillment based, yet others are about engagement and consumption. So for each of these I give very specific advice on how to get the most out of them and keep you focused on the goal of the campaign.
Here’s just SOME of what you will learn in this training:
- The automated campaign which runs continuously in the background and “tricks” Gmail into boosting the deliverability of your regular broadcasts
- The exact 13 best days to send follow-up emails to a customer in the 6 months after they buy a high-ticket course from you! (This VERY COOL post-purchase campaign is based on an ancient Italian mathematical formula used in stock trading prediction algorithms. And no, it’s not metaphysical BS or hype. As my private client & “Australia’s best copywriter” Daniel Throssell told me: “This campaign is actually GENIUS. I’m already implementing it for my own products, using those exact dates!”)
- A sneaky line you can add to your welcome email that makes it almost neurologically impossible for someone not to reply — WITHOUT offering any bribe, freebie or giveaway (this involves serious psychology!)
- How to “jury-rig” a widely-available email automation to secretly calculate which product a new subscriber is MOST likely to buy — then automatically trigger offers for THAT product! (Simple 2-step setup procedure is explained in my “Product Exposure” core campaign)
- The email you should send 22 to 27 minutes after someone joins your list (yep… there is a very specific reason for that timeframe which you will understand when you see the email)
- A subtle advertising mistake most businesses make that literally filters out high-net-worth leads from seeing your ads — without you even knowing
- A nifty tagging maneuver for keeping your list organised during promotions (I teach this FIRST in the course because it’s such a fundamental skill, and you can use it for any campaign you ever build, not just my “Core Campaigns”)
- The “One Thing” core campaign you should send immediately after your welcome sequence!
- The best way to recycle old ‘junk’ helpdesk tickets to boost engagement & retention
- My “barbecue handshake” method for “banging out” a welcome email with ease — even if writing copy is like pulling teeth for you
- The exact best time window to ask for a testimonial in a post-purchase campaign (it’s NOT when most marketers do it…)