Online course: Savannah Sanchez – TikTok Ads Course
TikTok Ads Course: Grow Your Brand With TikTok Advertising
Learn how to set up, optimize, and scale your TikTok ad campaigns, as well as how to produce amazing ads for TikTok.
Your Instructor: Savannah Sanchez
Learn From The Top eCommerce TikTok Media Buyer
My TikTok Ads strategies has been featured in the official TikTok For Business social channels. I have built my Twitter and Instagram following off of sharing my TikTok ad tips and tricks!
Brands I have worked with for TikTok media buying and/or creatives: BlendJet, Casely, Fabletics, Fernish, Gainful, Jones Road, Lalabu, Our Place, Outer Aisle, Perfy, Popsa, Miracle Sheets, Skinny Mixes, Snow Teeth Whitening, Sugar Bear Hair, Teema Towels, The Essence Vault, Topicals, Thrive Market, Wandering Bear, Verb + more.
- What to expect in this course.
- How the iOS14.5 change in April 2021 had an effect on paid social advertising & why advertising on TikTok is the best platform for advertisers in 2022.
- Which industries/products perform the best on TikTok ads.
Why Advertise On TikTok?
Which Industries Perform Best On TikTok?
Determining Budgets & Seasoning The Pixel
- The most important step to seeing great results with your TikTok ads.
- Explaining the funnel and where to start to get the best-seasoned pixel.
- Introduction to the “Rule of 50.”
- See how much budget you need to optimize lower-level funnel events.
- How much budget do you need to get out of the learning phase.
- How long it will take you to optimize for each event in the funnel.
- My proven formula to determine the best TikTok daily budget based on your metrics
- Sharing tricks and tips to help with your ad conversion rate.
- Cost per add to cart/initiate checkout/purchase estimator
- Weekly metrics calculator.
- Take a look at the pixel events firing in some of my TikTok ad accounts.
- I show you how to get into your analytics for Ads Manager.
- Learn how to tell if your events are firing properly.
How To Season The Pixel
Determining Your Budget
Calculator For Seasoning The Pixel & Determining Budgets
Analyzing Conversion Events in TikTok Ads Manager
Account Structure & Building In Ads Manager
- My simple but very effective TikTok ads set-up.
- See how I use my Google Sheet calculator to structure my campaigns and how that structure evolves over time.
- Launching your campaigns, ad sets, and ads.
- Setting up the TikTok Pixel
- Tips and tricks on how to best set up your ad sets.
- How many ad sets and ads to have live at one time.
- How to utilize interest stacks + targeting expansion.
- Introduction to lookalike audiences.
- Learn a secret tool I use when switching from add to cart to initiate checkout.
- How long to run your ad sets.
- Should you have all of your spark ads in one place?
- Should you delete ads that have already run?
- How many ads can you have per ad set?
- Are retargeting ads on TikTok effective?
- Can you run TikTok ad campaigns for organic follower growth?
- How I would set up a brand new eCommerce account on TikTok
- Recommendations for: audiences to start with, number or creatives, conversion best practices.
- Should you do campaign budget optimization?
- How to name your ad groups.
- For placements should you choose TikTok, Buzzfeed, Pangle, or all three?
- Is keeping user comments enabled helpful?
- Should you allow users to be able to download your ads?
- What is automated creative optimization?
- Which audiences to target?
- Should you add in recommended interests from Tik Tok?
- How often to check your ad sets?
- Should you add in behavioral targeting?
- What picture and handle to use for your custom identity.
- Single ads vs. collection ads.
- What to put as your ad captions.
- Is broad or narrow targeting the best route to go?
- Should you target users under 25?
- Male or female targeting or both?
- How to create the best lookalike audiences and what that means.
- See how simple it is to create your first lookalike and custom audiences.
Default TikTok Account Structure
The Ideal Account Structure And How It Evolves Over Time
Setting Up The TikTok Pixel
Watch Me Build A New Campaign
The Best Audiences To Target
How To Build Custom & Lookalike Audiences
How To Launch An Ad Campaign To Grow TikTok Followers
How To Moderate TikTok Ad Comments
Optimizing & Scaling
- How to interpret the data in your TikTok ads manager.
- What metrics do I care about? Cost per click? CPA? Click-Through Rate?
- Order of importance of metrics on how to know if your ad is performing well.
- What your TikTok ROAS means.
- What metrics should I expect?
- Deep dive into metrics and which are the best to evaluate how I am reaching my target audience.
- What is a good CPM?
- What is the source of truth for TikTok ad performance?
- Should I use Google Analytics to measure TikTok ad performance?
- Which bidding strategy is the most effective?
- Learn the number one reason why TikTok stops spending your budget.
- Will limitations on the audience selection/bidding help or hinder reaching your daily ad budget?
- Should you go back to add-to-cart optimization?
- How much money does your ad need to spend before you kill it?
- Should you kill an entire ad set?
- Tips and tricks like make your existing ads perform even better
- How to use your old creatives as a basis for new winning ads.
Interpreting Data & Scaling
Lowest Cost vs. Value Optimization
How To Set Up Value Optimization
Should I Use Campaign Budget Optimization?
What To Do If Ad Sets Stop Spending
When To Kill An Ad / Ad Set
Your Have A Winning Ad! What To Do Next?
Attribution & Reporting
- What 3rd party tools do I use to measure TikTok ad performance
- How TikTok measures attribution in their dashboard
- Changes on the horizon to TikTok’s attribution
- Post-purchase survey attribution with Enquire
- Server-side tracking attribution
- How to attribute TikTok sales in TripleWhale
- How to do TikTok reporting in TripleWhale
- How to create reports in TikTok Ads Manager
How To Measure TikTok Performance
Post-Purchase Survey Attribution with Enquire
Attribution & Reporting with TripleWhale
Running Reports in TikTok Ads Manager
TikTok Ad Creatives
- All of my tips and tricks for shooting great TikTok ads
- Ad creative do’s and don’ts
- High-performing TikTok ad formulas
- Hooks you can test for your TikTok ads
- What tools and software do I use to edit
- How to film TikTok ad UGC
- Launching new creatives in your ad account
- How to do creative testing in TikTok ads manager
- How to select music for your ads and libraries I rely on
- How to get inspired for your TikTok ad creative
- What to put as your ad caption
TikTok Ad Creative Best Practices
How To Film & Edit for TikTok Ads
Ad Creative Hooks You Need To Test
Launching New Creative In Your Ad Account
How To Go About Creative Testing
Selecting Music for TikTok Ads
Learning From The Top Brands on TikTok
Ad Creative Do’s and Don’ts
Captions For Your TikTok Ads
Ad Creative Tutorials
- How I edit TikTok ad creatives using the CapCut app
- How I edit TikTok ad creatives using Instagram Reels
- Tips for the models that are staring in the ads
- How to shoot and frame TikTok ads
- Selecting the right environment for filming TikTok ads
TikTok Ad Editing Tutorial in CapCut & Reels
How To Utilize Native TikTok Effects
TikTok Ads Filming Tips: The Framing
TikTok Ads Filming Tips: The Environment
TikTok Ads Filming Tips: The Model
Working With TikTok Creators
- My process for selecting TikTok ad creators
- Ranges for what TikTok ad creators charge
- How I search for new creators and what I look for
- 3rd party platforms I use to source creators
- Introduction to #paid and the TikTok Creator Marketplace
- Guide & Brief for working with TikTok creators
Finding Good Creators, Contacting Them, and Pricing
How I Source For Content Creators On #paid
Working with TikTok Creators Guide & Brief
- Introduction to TikTok Spark Ads
- How I use Spark Ads in my ad accounts
- What the benefits are of spark ads
- Running spark ads from the creator account vs the brand account
- Instructions for generating the authorization for spark ads
- How to launch spark ads in your ad account
What Are Spark Ads & How Do I Utilize Them?
How To Launch Spark Ads In Your Ad Account
You Finished The Course! What’s Next?
Categories: Product For Sale, Social Media
Savannah Sanchez, TikTok Ads Course